TechGrow T-Micro CO2 controller
The T-Micro CO2 Controller is the smallest CO2 controller from the TechGrow range. This device is by far the best in its category, due to the complete digital technique.
You can use the T-Micro CO2 Controller in any room.
It automatically turns the CO2 source on and off.
The external CO2 sensor with light sensor enables automatic switching between day and night settings.
The T-Micro CO2 Controller is adjustable from 300 to 2000 ppm and performs a measurement every second.
Its display shows actual values, including setpoint and hysteresis, and the indicator LED indicates whether CO2 is being dosed or not.
Moreover, the T-Micro CO2 Controller has a built-in calibration function, so you can calibrate the CO2 sensor in fresh air.
This CO2 controller comes without a sensor.
- Plug & Play, can be used in small to very large rooms.
- Extremely accurate external CO2 sensor, produced by SenseAir® Sweden, the leading manufacturer in CO2 measurement.
- Built-in calibration function to calibrate the CO2 sensor against outdoor air.
- Adjustable between 300 – 2000 ppm.
- The sensor takes a measurement every second.
- Turns the CO2 source (CO2 generator, CO2 cylinder) on/off using a 230V relay.
- Memory in case of power outages for setpoint and hysteresis.
- Automatic 110V – 230V detection.
- LED indicates when CO2 is being dosed.
- The external CO2 sensor has a built-in light sensor to automatically switch between Day/Night settings.
- Automatically detects broken cable or bad connection of the connected sensors.
- Connecting the sensor is done with a standard (UTP) network cable. Included is a 5 meter cable.
- Controller and sensor are available separately.